Saturday, February 2, 2013

Reunion Information

Hi UMHS 63 Classmates!

I've started this blog so we'll have a place to post current information about our upcoming 50th reunion.  Can you believe it's been 50 years since we graduated?  Where did the time go?

So far, the reunion committee has set a date for the reunion.  It will be on Saturday, October 5, 2013.  Plans are being made for us to attend a home football game the night before (October 4).

Other than the date, nothing has been finalized as yet.

We're in the process of locating and verifying addresses of the graduates.  This might be a good place to check in and verify your current name, address, phone number and e-mail address.  I'll put up a separate post for that - you can add a comment with your information.

We can list classmates whose information is unknown at this time.  If you see a name and you know how we can reach that person, leave a comment.

Keep checking back to see what's going on with the reunion plans.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, I didn't know about the reunion because I have a different e mail address, I posted it for you with all the others. Carol Ann sent me this notice, looking forward to seeing you. Please answer through my e mail if you do get this notice, of course if you don't get it you don't have to answer it OK. Love, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynne,

    Not sure if this was an error or not. My husband, Henry(Skip) Odess graduated UMHS in 1964. re you having a combined reunion with 63 and 64? Please let me know my direct email is Sonshines4Linda@bellsouth.net. Thank you..
    Linda Odess

    ReplyDelete