Saturday, September 28, 2013

Let the Countdown Begin!

Only 7 more days!!

It looks like we're going to have nice weather.  Highs in the low 70's and lows in the mid-low 50's.  Get your sweaters and jackets ready.

For those coming from out of town, make sure you've checked your airline reservations and your hotel reservations.  I called Hampton Inn this morning and they couldn't find my reservation!  I had the wrong confirmation number, and luckily they found it and confirmed.  Whew!

There's a train from the airport directly to Willow Grove.  It's only $1 if you show your Medicare card.  Check Septa's website for information.  It's a very confusing website - might be better to call them.

Dress for Friday night and Saturday morning - casual.  Dress for reunion Saturday night - I'd call it dressy casual.  Men - maybe suit and tie or possibly forego the tie.  Ladies - nice dress or dress pants/blouse.  We can leave the long gowns and tuxedos at home!

I heard a rumor that there might be a brunch on Sunday morning, but I'm not sure about this.  I'll update if I hear any more.

Bring your cameras and plan on taking lots of pictures.  There will be cameras on each table that will be collected at the end of the evening and pictures will be posted soon after.

We've got good food, good music, and good times ahead!

UPDATE:  Temps are going to be around 80 during the day and low 60's at night.  Might not need those jackets and sweaters after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment