Tuesday, September 15, 2020

RIP Jim McGhee





I can't believe I had to post this.  I never, ever wanted to do this. My heart is beyond broken, it's completely crushed.

Usually I just post a picture here.  But not this time.  This is my husband.  The love of my life.  Jimmy was the most kind and caring person I ever knew.  Even though we dated in high school and went our own separate ways after graduation, I think we were destined to be together.  The timing wasn't right in 1963, but 50 years later, the stars aligned.  We only had a short time together, a little less than 7 years.  And only married for 2.  But it was the best time of my life, and I hope I made it the same for him.

I will love you forever.  Rest peacefully. 


From beginning - October 4, 2013

 

To End - October 9, 2020
 

Honey, our time was too short. But what we had was great, the very best years of my life.  Good times and not so good times - I wouldn't trade them for anything. I will love you and miss you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment