Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Put on Your Dancin' Shoes

Music! We had great music.  And we had a fantastic DJ, Ron Fasano.  He played EXACTLY the type of music we wanted.  He played special requests for us.  And he even sang for us - he sounded more like Elvis than Elvis!

Thanks for Harvey Gordon for telling me about him.  I'm posting his business card if anyone is looking for a DJ.  I'm ready to have another party just to use him again!



And now that we have music, let the dancing begin!  We still have the moves - it just takes a little longer!



Hand jive?






















Tina, he played A Million to One just for you!


This looks like a spotlight dance!












Nancy, cutting the rug with a broken foot!








Remember The Stroll?







  






Sell it, Janet!


Jimmy and I left early, but I know that Ron played Goodnight Sweetheart as the last song - just like at our old school dances.

No comments:

Post a Comment