Sunday, October 13, 2013

And More from the Football Game

Can you believe it's been a week since the reunion?  Anyone other than me still on a high?

I think this *might* be the last of the football game pictures - maybe.  I still haven't gotten past Friday night!  I have pictures of the school tour, some miscellaneous pictures, and the reunion itself to post.  Then John McDonald will be posting the pictures from the disposable cameras.  Settle in for lots of picture watching!

OK, more football game pictures.  I'm not going to try to identify everyone in these - by now you should all know who everyone is!


That's Ray Roberts on the left wearing a Golden Bears shirt!  Jim and Terri Pearson in the back.


The lady in the flowered shirt with her back to the camera is Bonnie Mills.  The man in the blue jacket walking toward her is Bonnie's friend Tom.  Carole Lehman and her husband Chip are behind Donna.










Right in the middle of this picture, between Chuck Kosola and me is Jack Kavalek.




In the yellow is Ellen Colbeck, Linda's younger sister.


Front row in the orange hat is Howard Johnson.




Here's John Eichman and his wife Linda.


Carole Lehman, Bonnie Mills and her friend Tom and Carole's husband Chip behind John Eichman.




The man with the beard in front - a party crasher from the Class of 64 - Bob Maier.




Hot Donna!




And just to prove we really were at a football game, here are some of the cheerleaders and the band at the half-time show.

















That's all the football game pictures I have - so far.  I think I've posted all of the Willow Inn pictures too.

Next up, the school tour on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment