Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Here Come the Pictures!

I'm going to try to post pictures grouped together by event.  I've gotten some e-mailed to me and am hoping to get more.

First up, the football game.  We met in the parking lot and had to do some guessing since we didn't have name tags.


Looks like John McDonald on the left, John Eichman in the back with the blue shirt and shorts.  I see Tina Hollingsworth back there too in a blue sweater looking at John E.  Donna Dreisbach in the front with the shades, Karen West with the red curly hair with her back to us.  Judy VonGerichten's back is there too, with the purple scarf.  I'm in the back in the black sweater.  Possibly Joel Marks right behind Donna.  Can't tell who the guy is in the dark blue shirt or the one behind Karen.  Just realized the guy in the blue shirt in the back is Harvey Gordon and the one behind Karen is Allan Brandt.



There's Gary Addy (class of 62 - but we let him come because he's married to Peggy Tull!) in the striped shirt on the left.  Probably John McDonald in the white shirt, back to camera talking to Karen West.  Bill Ischinger was smart - he had a big nametag on his shirt - shaking hands with Chuck Kosola.  Watching the handshake is Bill Lukens.

On to the game!  We had our own little section, right next to the Pep Club.  They were sporting pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month - even the cheerleaders had pink pom-poms.  I managed to get a set of pom-poms!




Let's see who I can identify.  Jim Chiodo in the blue plaid shirt on the left.  Behind him with the distinguished beard is Allan Brandt.  There's Bill Ischinger again with his big round nametag sitting next to Bill Burger in the purple shirt.  Behind them, it looks like Jack Kavalek in the blue shirt and me next to him - I see a little bit of black sweater.  Back to the front, the lady turning to the left is a wife - and I can't for the life of me remember who she's married to.  It will come to me later.  Then there's Doris Weiler next to her.  Moving back a littler there's Tony Pileggi - the man never ages! - with Karen West and Sam Paone.  Behind that threesome are Joyce Argue (blue top), Nancy Telmosse and Sue Ritchie.  In front of Sue is John McDonald and that looks like Sandy Granato.  In front of them could be Harvey Gordon in the blue shirt and the lady in the black top is Harvey's wife Jean.  Turning to the right next to Joyce is Bev Rowland, with Ellen Colbeck in the yellow behind Joyce.  And I see Peggy Tull and Gary Addy behind Ellen.



Same group, but adding a few.  Behind Joyce Argue in yellow is Ellen Colbeck, Linda's sister.  There's Peggy Tull in white behind Nancy Temosse with Gary Addy in the striped shirt.  Toward the right are Bonnie Mills and her friend Tom in a blue jacket with Carole Lehman and her husband Chip (with hand on head) in front of them.  That blue shirt in the front IS Harvey Gordon!  And Joan McNickle is sitting in front of the Gordons.


I knew I would remember whose wife that lovely lady in front is - It's Pete Constantine and the lovely Pam!  Behind them I see Linda Colbeck sitting next to Jim Chiodo.  Cheers, Jim - thanks for making the drive from Michigan!  Behind them are Bill Lukens and his beautiful wife Jean, all the way in from Phoenix.  Behind the Lukens' are Jim McGhee in the dark shirt next to Lynda Wildermuth.  The lady in black turning around must be Bev Rowland.  And further back, next to Bill Ischinger is John Heins in a blue shirt.

A few individual-type pictures:


Doris Weiler and Janet Seely


Tina Hollingsworth and Joel Marks - 7th grade sweethearts!


Tina Hollingsworth, Lynda Wildermuth and me - we were always together!


Lynda Wildermuth and me again - it was so great to see her!

OK, that's all I have right now from the football game.  As I get more, I'll post them.

Later, the Willow Inn!

No comments:

Post a Comment