Wednesday, October 9, 2013

And Then We Took Over the Willow Inn

After the game we headed down to the Willow Inn.  Some of us arrived early, having left UM after the half-time show.  What did you all think of the band?  Great musically, but strange presentation I thought.

Let's see who was there!


Shirley Bolmarcich in pink listening to Joan Freeland in the center explaining life to Joyce Argue on the right.  Joan wasn't planning to come to the reunion, so she decided to grace us with her lovely presence at the Willow Inn.  Glad she made it - she's as cute and bubbly as ever!


This table looks like trouble.  Lynda Wildermuth, then me, Jim McGhee, the ever-unchanging Tony Pileggi and Doris Weiler, sharing a pizza and a Rock (that's mine!)  Sitting behind us I see Jean Gordon (Mrs. Harvey), and standing looks like Judy Neill and Jim Chiodo.



Ah, the memories in our yearbook.  Janet Seely and Robin Wright taking a look.  Comparing our younger selves to present day.  I think we've all held up well.  I can't tell who that is in the black shirt.


A party crasher from the Class of 64 - Jon Herbst.  He has his arms full with Donna Dreisbach and Tina Hollingsworth.  Rumor has it that Jon had a big crush on Tina back at Woodlawn and came to the Willow Inn specifically to see her.  He looks happy!


A quiet moment for Sam Paone and Ron Lear, with John Heins standing over their shoulders.



I spy Judy Neill on the left, Bill Ischinger (where's your big nametag?) Gary O'Hara talking to Tony Pileggi, Linda Colbeck front and center, with Jim Chiodo and Joan Freeland's husband behind them.  I guess he is the one in the black shirt from the picture above.



Robin Wright and Janet Seely again, with Linda Colbeck talking to Bill Burger behind them.  The girl in yellow behind Robin is Ellen Colbeck, Linda's younger sister.



Sam Paone always manages to get a pretty girl on his lap.  Sally Eynon fits the bill perfectly.  Looks like Doris Weiler might be waiting for her turn.

Hopefully I'll get more pictures from the Willow Inn sent to me.  If and when I do, I'll get them posted too.

Next up, the tour of the old high school.  So many changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment