Sunday, October 6, 2013

Oh What a Night!

And that says it all!

The whole weekend was fantastic!  So much fun seeing old friends and catching up again.  In the words of Billy Crystal..."We look mah-velous!"

I would like anyone who has taken pictures Friday and/or Saturday to please e-mail them to me.  I'm going to post pictures here when I get them.  John McDonald collected the disposal cameras and we'll be posting those pictures also.

For those who weren't able to attend, you missed a great time.  I'm hoping that we can all get together more often than every 5 or 10 years.  How about an informal gathering next year?  Or next week??

A great big thanks to the reunion committee who worked so hard to pull this off:  Donna Dreisbach, Sally Eynon, Sue Ritchie (and Ron Lear), Karen West, Sandy Granato, Tina Hollingsworth, Judy VonGerichten, John McDonald, Allan Brandt, and Tony Pileggi.  Everything was perfect (well, except for the photo booth - boo-hiss to them).

I think everyone there had a fun time.  It was a shame that Mr. Woll wasn't feeling well and couldn't attend.  Hope you're feeling better soon.  All the girls missed you!

I'll be posting pictures as soon as I get them.  E-mail them to pistilli2012@ymail.com.

And remember...what happened at the reunion stays at the reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment