Saturday, November 7, 2020

Joyce Argue

 


Hi All!!

I hope this letter finds you all happy & healthy!

I worked as a beautician for 47 years in our own shop, retired 8 years ago, and now live in a retirement community. Being retired is great! It allows me to spend more time with my family & friends. The summers are really special here at the Jersey Shore. I get to enjoy boating and camping with family & friends. The rest of my spare time is spent with my church and the Woman's Club.

I am blessed with good health & more importantly my family, whom all live near me and we get to spend precious time together. God has truly blessed me. I have a family dinner each week for all my kids and grandchildren. I have five grandchildren...Kyle (22) who is an HVAC Apprentice, Mackenzie (21) student at Stockton University, Kody (18) student at Ocean County College, Jake (18) student at West Virginia University, and Kian (18) student at Northumbria University, England.

This group photo says it all...my family is my greatest blessing. Hope to see everyone next year. Stay safe and stay well.

Love,

Joyce Argue Huffert



No comments:

Post a Comment